On a continuous quest for more customer value
We have embarked on a journey from a primarily products orientation to a customer and solutions approach in everything we do.
Why we’re in business
It’s our mission to:
- assist customers in achieving increased profitability…
… by ensuring efficiency, reliability, quality and safety in the customers’ processes.
Where we’re heading
It’s our vision to:
- … be the preferred partner of customers and suppliers alike
- …attract the best people…
- ...be the obvious choice for entrepreneurs considering selling their companies.
What we want to achieve
It’s our goal to:
- establish market leadership for all companies (No. 1 or 2) in their segment/geographical market,
- build strong brand recognition,
- grow twice as fast as the market as a whole, through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions,
- establish the strongest partner relationships in our market.
We will increasingly focus on:
- customers and customer relations, solutions and services,
- profitability and growth,
- building a strong employer brand and superior management of our human resources,
- building group synergies, while maintaining all of the benefits of entrepreneurial drive in a decentralised organisation,
- active marketing and development of new distribution channels, including e-trade,
- evolving our expertise and sharing it with our customers.
- 15 percent annual return on capital employed (ROCE), measured over a business cycle of 3–5 years.
- 10 percent annual growth, measured over a business cycle of 3–5 years.
- The ROCE and growth targets are to be achieved while the Group as a whole generates a positive cash flow and maintains a debt ratio not exceeding 50 percent.