As a trainee on the Axel Johnson International program, you’ll benefit from a springboard to a long term career within the group. But at the same time, you’ll also be getting an in-depth knowledge and experience of our values, leadership and operations, working with employees and managers from across the organization.The next program starts in September 2016.
About our trainee program
The program comprises two training periods of operational work combined with theoretical sessions in form of seminars and courses. You will be assigned a project at the beginning of the year and you will be required to present the outcomes of this project to the group management at the end of the program.
Your work assignments as a trainee will vary. It may be "small" thesis projects in areas such as business development, market research or real-time projects within the framework of a larger project.
On successfully completing the program you will be offered a permanent position in one of our business groups. You will be able to use your trainee period to build contacts, to network and to market yourself. You will of course also have Axel Johnson International's internal job market at your disposal in the future.
Our trainee program is open to those with a M.Sc. or B.Sc. The program starts September 5, 2016 and extends over 13 months. We are looking for sales-oriented individuals with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and high levels of ambition. You should be able to recognize new perspectives and not be afraid to take on challenges. You should also be prepared to work abroad or in another location other than your home base.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement
- International environment
- Strong long-term owner
- An insight into several work areas in less time than would be possible otherwise.
- A unique opportunity to network during the program.
We are looking for someone who is/has …
- ...high academic performance and potential to develop into future leaders
- ...is sales-oriented and driven to build relationships and to meeting customers
- ...is interested in technology and technological solutions
- ...is outgoing and fits in well
We are looking for graduates with a M.Sc. or B.Sc. in the following study fields for the following cities:
- Supply chain (Stockholm)
- Industrial Engineering (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Amsterdam)
- Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering (Austria)
- Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering (Oslo)
- Business & Economics/Business Administration (Stockholm)
December 1st 2015 - February 29th 2016. Application period is now closed.